Join now

we are looking for YOU (Gurgaon)

Hey there!

we- a funny & nice mixed Indian/Expat group of 4 are looking for YOU to complete us! If you are looking for an accommodation for an expat/trainee/intern for your company this might be as well an option, as the accommodation is fully furnished with all facilities required (maid, cook, internet, …).

About the flat
One word is enough to describe it: stunning! It is possibly one of the most ‘westernized’ places you can find here in India: huge, everything is totally new, with a stunning view from the balcony, totally furnished and with every comfort you can imagine. You find all necessary kitchen supplies, washing machine & dryer, dish washer, oven, microwave etc… in the kitchen, a balcony with a beautiful view in the living room where we often sit together in the evenings and for relaxing a fully furnished living room with everything to make the movie evening perfect ;)

The apartment is on Golf-Course Road in a save society with 100% power back-up, shop and gym for free use and it is only 10min by rikshaw/car to supermart I or Galeria Market, Protected content to IFFCO Chowk or Sikandapur Metro.

About the room
Your room is fully furnished with lots of storage space and a king size bed. You have your own big bathroom with nice rain shower.
The rent is 23.000 INR/month + expenses as per usage (electricity, costs for maid, cook, internet, drinking water, gas)

Sounds interesting?
Visit us and get us and the flat to know! Just write me a mail if you want to drop by or have any questions just write a message to me!

Cheers kat