Join now

Department Store in Haiti

Hello,

My name is Didi and I am a recent import to Haiti. I wanted to share some information about the store where I work, because after speaking with some new friends at the US Embassy I realize not everyone is aware of our existence. The name of our store is Maison Handal and we have five locations in Port au Prince (Petionville, Delmas/Airport and three stores in Tabarre). We sell kitchen supplies, cleaning supplies, baby items, toys, seasonal items, furniture, accent décor, bathroom accessories, plasticware, gardening items, and much much more. Our mega store in Tabarre offers the closest experience to a US department store in Port au Prince. It is located two minutes down the road from the US Embassy, right across from MSC Plus (which is the Haiti equivalent of a Home Depot for those with any home improvement needs). As I mentioned, I’m new to Haiti myself and have bought pretty much everything for my new house at MH. It’s definitely been a tremendous asset for me, so I wanted to share with everyone! I am in our mega store most days and would love to meet any other expats and help with anything I can. Please feel free to drop by the store and ask for Didi or shoot me an email at Protected content . You can also check out our website Protected content to get a better feel for what we offer.

Hope to see and meet some of you soon!
Didi

Haiti Forum

Our Global Partners