Join now

Anit-aging skin care trial for free (Hamburg)

Are you interested in testing an anti-aging serum over a period of six weeks for free? Then I need you!

The aim of this skin care trial is to evaluate the anti-aging efficacy of a peptide and hyaluronic acid containing serum.

The study is carried out by the Department of Cosmetic Science of Hamburg University and will start at beginning/middle of June.
The test product will be provided by us for free and we require our participants to be available for 4 measurement appointments which include photo-imaging, skin surface assessment and measurement of skin hydration. The measurements will take place at the beginning of the study, after 2 and 4 weeks and after 6 weeks at the end of the study.
The test serum will be applied twice a day, morning and evening, in addition to your current skin care routine.

Since this study aims to evaluate the anti-aging efficacy it is important that you have not undergone any minimal invasive skin treatments (such as laser resurfacing, hyaluronic acid and botox injection) within the last 6 months and that you are between 30 to 60 years old.

Please feel free to contact me via email or phone ( Protected content ) if you have any further questions.

I'm looking forward to hear back from you!

Hamburg Forum

Our Global Partners