Join now

babysitter/household helper required (Hamburg)

We are three right now. I am indian my husband is German and we have a 3 year old son (he is a loving calm child, likes painting, playing music, reading books and Lego)

. I am pregnant and due date is end of October. I would need some help from mid of October,

We have a cleaning lady. So cleaning will not be required, in average it will be Protected content job a day, you can come in the morning take over the elder son, if he is at home (on holiday), cook some food for us may be start a washing machine and do some ironing sometimes.

you will be required 7 days a week. specially on the weekend mornings for sure, since my son will be definitely at home. Hours are flexible sometimes we would need you to be Protected content and sometimes for 2 or 3 hours only. But mostly in the mornings for the start, this we can also discuss in person. One thing is for sure we will pay you a fix amount of Protected content per month. Job will be lasting from 4 to 8 months.

We have a big house in Blankenese, if required could also accomodate. But I do not want some noisy, young teen thats why am not opting for au pair and ready to pay two times double than that.

Your eligibility:

English or German speaker, mature, age can be less but maturity is required. Good with ironing and Cooking. Non smoker, Independent, reliable. Experience with kids would be great.

So let me know if anyone out there is seeking for the same kind of job.