Backoffice for Startup (Hamburg)
At the crossroads of the Retail and Japanese fast food industries, the company has introduced a very innovative concept in Europe. Founded in April Protected content , this young French company is experiencing an astonishing commercial success and has deployed more than Protected content in six countries and is currently expanding in Europe. Evolving in an ultra dynamic and multicultural work environment, the company is in constant transformation and is pursuing the different steps of its vision.
To support this strong growth, the company is looking to strengthen its Germany team with a polyvalent, curious-minded, back-office and partnerships junior manager to support the fast roll out in Germany
The candidate will be responsible of supporting the back office of the existing German kiosks, and of supporting the roll out of the new kiosks to be opened.
Other tasks are:
Support new partnership process (company incorporation)
Legal / Pre contract & Contract
Business Support for our partners
Finance / Suppliers Invoicing and administration
HR Administration (KellyDeli stands)
• Bachelor or master degree
• 1-3 years experience directly related to all or part of these poles of responsibility, such as: HR management, Logistic, Partnerships Management, Network of points of sales Management, Food industry
• Interested in a multitasking and multi-position.
• Excellent relationnal skills, Proficient use of MS Office.
• Languages: fluent in German, in English. Chinese is a plus
• Highly motivated to join a startup.
• High reliability, high strength, high speed and productivity, without compromising attention to detail.
• "Can do attitude" entrepreneurial spirit, openness, willingness to get out of its scope to address a multitude of small problems inherent in developing a startup.
• Position based in Germany