Join now

Donation & Charity (Hamburg)

Hey all together, happy December 6th - Nicolaus

I try to do something special by the end of the year - christmas - kids hoping for surprises.

Volunteering & Donation
I found a NGO - collecting old LAPTOPS, TABLETS,e-Book Reader up to twelve years old could be good ==> I will send you the specification

They recycle them, delete all data, and prepare them for kids - round the world - with learning free software.

There is a delivery point here in Hamburg as well - thank god

My Question:
Are there people out there on INTERNATIONS who have "old" laptops , tablets, e-book reader which are not any more in use (up to 12 years old might be ok)

That´s everything we need - for us nothing is too old and everything might still be good enough for the kids.

What we do:
Thousands of volunteers are working in more than Protected content on all continents to give over 600,000 students around the world access to education and digital participation.

We are a global network of volunteers that enables children to participate digitally at home and abroad.
Our non-profit platform is open to anyone around the world to add powerful educational software to laptops or tablets that are no longer in use.

Flight sponsors bring IT donations to the site in a CO2-neutral manner and collect them for repair or recycling.

PLEASE - Donate unused laptops or tablets, from private individuals or companies.

Tell about us or draw the attention of schools and projects that need IT. Everyone can contribute.

Please send a pm to: Protected content
Or message me via whatsapp : Protected content

Thanks for your support
Happy Nicolaus

Lutz

Hamburg Forum

Our Global Partners