Join now

German-American tax treaty (Hamburg)

Hi everyone,
I am US resident, now in Germany and have to file my US income tax report.
Does anyone know, which forms I have to fill (there is whole list of applicable forms like Protected content , 2225, Protected content ? There apparently is some difference in asking for a tax deduction and a tax exemption. I would be happy to get some advise on this topic.

Hamburg Forum