Join now

Gorgeous Flatshare Othmarschen Available Jan 16 (Hamburg)

I am looking for a flatmate - for company as well as to share the place. It is currently tenanted until January. Ideally I am looking for a someone to share the flat with for at least a minimum stay of 4 to 6 months. I adore this place and I'm really keen to find the right person (people) to share it with.
The flat has two bedrooms and two bathrooms 92 sqm in all. One has a shower and one has a bath and the washing machine. The room I intend to rent out is fully furnished with a a king sized bed (very comfortable) with sheets, pillow and doona plus linen, wardrobes, cupboards. These can be taken apart if the person did not want them. There's lots of room for storage in the house and the bedrooms are massive. Being on the forth floor is nice because there is a beautiful view of the trees and houses in the distance.

The building (building is an old house cut in half Protected content on the left and 3 on the right). There are three big parks within walking distance of the apartment, and the Elbe river and "beach" is a Protected content walk.
Across the street from the apartment is a fresh market - every Saturday and Wednesday. It is GREAT. I do most of my shopping for wwthe week there. Within Protected content walk are 4 grocery stores, 2 bakeries, and a Budnikowsky. It's about a Protected content walk to Waitzstrasse which is a very cute little shopping street in Othmarschen. The S-bahn is there. It's really quick to get into the city from here, about 20 minutes, if that, straight in on the S1. I find it really convenient to get around. The Protected content is right outside and the Protected content 37 are about Protected content from the flat. And the 1 bus is a bit further but not far.
Rent is €635 warm and €500 bond up front to be refunded upon exit from tenancy.