Join now

Interviewees for thesis - Impatriate integration (Hamburg)

Dear Impatriates,
I am currently writing my thesis in the field of human resources for my masters degree. The title is "Impatriatemanagement in Germany - Recommendations for the human resources department to support cross-cultural Integration".

I am looking for Impatriates in Germany that are willing to have an interview with me about their integration in Germany, how the company supported them and what kind of (further) support instruments they would need to really feel integrated.

Goal of the thesis would be to evaluate how human resource departments currently handle impatriate Management and if improvement is needed (and if improvement is needed, what kind of improvement).

The interviews will take about 45 minutes and are held either in english or german. I would be really happy about everyone who could spare 45 minutes to help me with my Thesis! Coffee and cake are my treat :) In the end the thesis might help future impatriates with better integration measures of the HR-departments! Of course all data will be treated confidential.

Best regards