Join now

Jobs for a Junior Buyer + Office Administrator (Hamburg)

Hey there!
This time I would like to inform about a current job opening in my company:

Craig International Supplies GERMANY GmbH

Craig International Supplies is one of the leading oilfield supply houses for the international Oil and Gas sector. Due to continued success the following positions have arisen at our office based in Hamburg, Germany:

Office Administrator
Main duties include assisting with processing of orders and expediting. Other duties will include filing, scanning, answering phones and providing general administrative support.

The ideal candidate will be team player with strong administrative skills and a high level of computer literacy. Experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential. The position will be on a full time basis and the length of the temporary contract will be 1 year with the option of a contract extension.

Junior Buyer
Duties will include assisting with RFQ's, daily contact with suppliers and customers, negotiating, processing of orders, expediting and other related duties.
The ideal candidate will be motivated with an attention to detail, excellent customer service skills and computer literacy. This position would suit someone interested in starting and developing a career in procurement. Experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential.

German and English language skills for correspondence with customers and suppliers are required.

If you have further questions before applying please feel free to contact me by private message on internations.

To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter with salary expectations by email to Protected content or by mail to Roland Gebauer, ABC Business Center / Office 215, Obenhauptstrasse 7, Protected content .