Join now

Looking for apartment near city centre (Hamburg)

Hi everyone!

I recently moved into Hamburg, just some months ago. I never thought that it would be so hard to find a final apartment for my stay.
For you to know about myself: I´m 24 years old, originally born and raised in Argentina but with an Italian Passport. I have a degree in Economics and an MSc. in Finance.
I´m currently working as a Project Manager for Finance and Controlling in DVA International GmbH, it´s my first "real" ("undefined long term") experience abroad.

I´m currently living in the Portuguese Quarter in Neustadt. I love my apartment but I will have to leave in some months, as it will be renovated. The current tenants subleased the place to me and they are scared to contact me to the actual landlord (as I understand, they are not allowed to sublease).
So basically i´m now on the hunt for a new place, near city center or in the sorroundings of Planten un Blomen. My budget goes as far as 800€ (With utilities in, if possible), which it is not too much when speaking of city center. If not, anything near an S1 or a U3 tube is perfect, as my job is between Stadthausbrücke and Rödingsmarkt.

If anyone has anything to offer, I encourage you to do it! Also if anyone is looking for someone to speak spanish, have a coffee or hang around, you are all welcome to do so. My german is getting slowly better, but by all means i can´t have a full conversation in german.

Best regards!
Santiago

Hamburg Forum