Looking for Product Marketing Manager EMEA (Hamburg)
Medical devices company, headquartered in Japan, specialized in the development of imaging technology.
We are searching for a Product Manager EMEA who is a strong marketeer and wishes a position where his/her strategic marketing skills will be used across the EMEA. We look for someone with the experience of product launches in one of the big 5 European countries and interested to work in a multi-cultural environment interacting with a strong sales and marketing team throughout the EMEA.
• Work in the EMEA Product Marketing team Market based Product Life Cycle Management for a defined product portfolio with a focus on segmentation, positioning, differentiation, and messages.
• Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
• Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
• Maintain proper segmentation of the specific products portfolio in EMEA markets
• Market Intelligence: deep segment knowledge in terms of customers, needs, trend and players
• Analysis on relevant market developments, trends, and technical innovations by the close interaction with EMEA countries finding out customer needs and exchange with Global Structure
• Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
• Sharing the know-how within the EMEA-Organization
• Frequent interaction with customers in the field
• Developing and supporting a network of key opinion leaders and product/therapy advocates Interact with National and Global Product Marketing and R&D
• 5+ years successful work experience in Sales or Marketing
• studies in the field of Medical technology or business studies with focus on Marketing
• preferably gained professional experience in marketing in the medical device industry
• Cross functional communications skills
• Communication and presentation techniques
• Intercultural competence
• Able to interact with technical staff
• Willing to travel
• Business level English (written and spoken)
If you are interested, send your CV to Protected content