Join now

Offer to share apartment /or rent a furnish studio (Hamburg)

Hello all! I have two entries to make regarding housing:
1. I presently live in Eppendorf in and work in the Hafen City. My apartment consists of 2 big rooms, a small boudoir leading to a small balcony, a big eat-in kitchen (all furnished, inc dish and clothing washing-machines), & a bathroom with bath_ WC is in a separate cubicle area. The lady with whom I share is leaving to live with her friend. She has the original rent papers. If I can take over the lease (as of February or March) I could share with someone for a total cost of ca 1,200/month (each ca. Protected content . This includes gas, electricity, telephone and net and side costs. Add to this, a possible one time fee for repainting the flat: I am trying to avoid this, as it is not really necessary_is clean, and would cost ca. Protected content .
It is in a super area, people are nice, the street is green and quiet, near parks, canals, and jogging paths. @ minutes to the Eppendorfermark, 5m to the hospital, 8m to Kellingshusen Bahn Station and baths of the same name. We are surrounded with cafés, restaurants and great food stores.
I truly love the area, but failing to acquire the rent papers, or someone to share with, I will look for my own place:
2. I would look for a small furnished studio, Protected content price range. Am free to move asap, but can stay where I am until march.
Any interest to share? any leads for a studio?
Marie Louise
Protected content