Join now

Online Marketing - better found in Google ? (Hamburg)

My name is Yves and I am a freelance online marketeer and web designer based in Hamburg with over 2,5 years of experience. Over this period I have worked for multiple international customers. What I offer is SEO, SEM, website development and creation and upkeep of webshops in wordpress/woocommerce, heatmapping and much more. My services are available in German, Dutch, English as well as Spanish. In online marketing I am Google certified for AdWords, Search Engine optimization as wel as Google Tag-Manager.
Moreover I hold a degree as a BBA (Bachelor Business Administration) with speciality in International marketing.

What I am looking for is a graphic/web designer that still needs the gap of online marketing filled. Moreover if you need help in online marketing - getting found in google/bing/yahoo, I offer a fair price and personal service.

Next to this I am looking for a good place for networking to reach new potential customers, so if you would know any thing in the Hamburg area I would be delighted to hear from you.

If you are interested ask for my portfolio and CV. Do you want your website optimized ? I can scan your website with professional tools.

Yves van Boxtel
Y-ise Online Marketing