Join now

Partly furnished studio available from Aug 1st (Hamburg)

Hello everyone,
Partly furnished studio apartment is available for rent in Eimsbuttel from August 1st.
Location: Hagenbeck Strasse 27, 4 min to Lutteroth Strasse U2 line
Space: Approx 50 sqm. with spacious balcony. Cellar storage and car parking available.
Rent: Protected content excluding utilities, Vattenfall ~25 EUR/month & internet costs should be added on top.
About the flat: It’s on the second floor. Fully carpeted in the living room and entrance area. Large glass window for sun light, washing machine, ward-robe, in-built additional storage within the flat, toilet includes shower and bath-tub, well-fitted kitchen with a dish-washer, a four seater but extendable dining-table within the living room, bed is available as well if interested.
I have been living here for last 18 months but will be moving to a different place. It’s a great place for one or two persons. I understand that it is on the expensive side for a studio but the location, neighborhood and the flat condition are the main reasons for the price. Landlord is cool to deal with, no hassles at all – he actually hired a couple of people to help me fix some stuff when I moved in.
I don’t own the place but if you are interested PM me, I will put you in touch with the landlord directly. Also, I will take a few pictures later today so interested parties can get them from this evening or tomorrow morning latest.
Danke!
Madhu

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Hamburg Forum