Join now

Partly furnished studio available from Aug 1st (Hamburg)

Hello everyone,
Partly furnished studio apartment is available for rent in Eimsbuttel from August 1st.
Location: Hagenbeck Strasse 27, 4 min to Lutteroth Strasse U2 line
Space: Approx 50 sqm. with spacious balcony. Cellar storage and car parking available.
Rent: Protected content excluding utilities, Vattenfall ~25 EUR/month & internet costs should be added on top.
About the flat: It’s on the second floor. Fully carpeted in the living room and entrance area. Large glass window for sun light, washing machine, ward-robe, in-built additional storage within the flat, toilet includes shower and bath-tub, well-fitted kitchen with a dish-washer, a four seater but extendable dining-table within the living room, bed is available as well if interested.
I have been living here for last 18 months but will be moving to a different place. It’s a great place for one or two persons. I understand that it is on the expensive side for a studio but the location, neighborhood and the flat condition are the main reasons for the price. Landlord is cool to deal with, no hassles at all – he actually hired a couple of people to help me fix some stuff when I moved in.
I don’t own the place but if you are interested PM me, I will put you in touch with the landlord directly. Also, I will take a few pictures later today so interested parties can get them from this evening or tomorrow morning latest.
Danke!
Madhu

Hamburg Forum