Join now

Roommate wanted (Hamburg)

My roommate is moving out at the end of November and I am looking for someone new to move in. I have a house in Klein Borstel which is between Ohlsdorf and Wellingsbuettel. The S1 Kornweg is only a few minutes from my house by foot and behind my house is the Alsterlauf which is great for jogging if you are into that kind of thing. The room is 14sqm and the house is 125sqm with a good size backyard. Modern kitchen, washmachine, bathtub and shower, etc. Room is furnished but could also be rented unfurnished if that is preferred. Rent is €400 per month and the cost of heat, elec. etc. is negociable.

I am originally from Canada but have lived in Hamburg for 3.5 years and almost 10 years in Germany. I also travel a lot for work during the week so there is plenty of time when the house is not occupied except for my dog. Yes I should mention that I have a dog who is in doggy day care during the day but does spend evenings at home.

I am looking to have someone move in as early as Dec. 1st or as late as Jan. 1st.

If this sounds at all interesting please send me a message.