My client, a global technology advisory company, is looking for an Account Executive to take in charge the full sales cycle (business development, existing clients account management etc...) of a growing clients portfolio.
• Following on-boarding company specific training program, establish new business relationships with new prospects in your region
• Retain and grow existing accounts by establishing trust based relationships
• Develop strategic relationships with C-level executives to cover their services needs
• Forecast monthly business and achieve targets
• Perform all operational activities in support of Sales and company initiatives
• Work closely with Analysts, establish efficient working relationship between your Clients
and internal contacts
• Stay up to date with innovation in the market and new trends impacting Clients
• High curiosity and fast learner
• Highly motivated; results-driven
• 2+ years of experience in sales/business development role with proven track record of achievement
• Dynamic with abilities to create a positive team spirit
• Risk-taking; competitive; can-do attitude even in the most challenging situations
• Strong sense of urgency/purpose
• Business fluency in German language
• Interest/experience in IT technology industry
The role would be based in the London Office.
Please send your CV at Protected content if you want to apply or require additional information.