Statista Jobs: Junior Researcher Asia (Hamburg)
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
As a multiple award-winning innovative digital company, Statista provides customers such as Google, Bloomberg, Forbes, Procter & Gamble, or Porsche with high-quality research & analysis, data intelligence, and content marketing products and services.
With Protected content from more than 45 different nations and offices in Hamburg, New York, London, and Paris, Statista draws its great innovative power from its internationality and diversity.
Statista provides a company culture based around learning by doing and entrepreneurship, offers great career opportunities, and combines the pioneering spirit of a start-up with the stability of an established company.
- Conducting data research on key industries with a particular focus on Asia-Pacific as macro region
- Developing in-depth knowledge on current socioeconomic and industrial topics
- Processing, archiving and publishing data in English via the statista.com platform
- Managing web content via our own content management system
- Monitoring the content usage and keep the database up-to-date
THE PERFECT PROFILE
- Successful completion of undergraduate studies
- Exceptional written and spoken English skills
- Preferably good written and spoken skills in a South-East/South Asian language (i.e. Malay, Indonesian, or Vietnamese)
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and comprehensible manner
- Ability to master our editorial style and design guidelines
- Structured, organized and independent working style with attention to quality, detail and accuracy
A challenging job with a dynamic international team
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Modern work environment
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Paris.