Join now

Sublet available in Central Hamburg from Feb 2013

Since my roommate is off travelling, there is a room free from 15 February to 30 June in the middle of a beautiful 60sqm apartment located in Hamburg, St Georgskirchhof 6, Protected content . The rent is Protected content with all the bills, phone and internet included.

The free room is furnished with a 1.40 m bed, a wardrobe, shelves and two bedside tables. Otherwise, the apartment has a small kitchen, a cozy living room (with table) and bathroom and toilet separate.

We live very quietly (Central Railway Station) in St. George between Lange Reihe and the hotel Atlantik. In 5 minutes you're not only at the central station (with all S-and U-Bahn), numerous cafés and restaurants, but also directly at the Alster.

All shops are quickly within reach and the shops in the main station (Edeka, Rossmann, pharmacy) are open on Sundays.

If you are reasonably neat, clean and sociable so will definitely get along. Since the apartment is not huge and I am good friends with my current roommate, I would love to find a new roommate who I can have the occasional glass of wine with and maybe cook too. I am fluent in English and German and have a mixed German and Expat group of friends who I am very social with so if you are new in town, then I will happily show you the ropes and introduce you to some welcoming people.

If you are interested please send me an email with a few words about yourself, what you do and why you want to move in.