Join now

subletting 2 to 3 room appartement Hamburg St.Paul

Views

Hi all,

actually i am planning my sabbatical starting with 1st march Protected content will be 6 month).

Now i am looking for a reliable sublessee for my 3 room appartement in St. Pauli / Hamburg. It's central but not directly at the reeperbahn ;-). Undergroundstation is 3 Min (U-St.Pauli) and 8 Min (S-Bahn Reeperbahn) away by foot.

I can let you 3 rooms furnished, if you need only 2 rooms, i will stock most of my belongings in the smallest 3rd room.

Startperiod could be 1st of march, but should be latest 1st of Apri Protected content . It ends with 30th september Protected content , when i plan to come back to Hamburg.

The monthly rent is Protected content included cost for electricity + heating. I will need an securitydeposit for the term of lease, because i'am not in germany during my sabbatical and went by motorbike from Hamburg to Cape Town.

If you are interested don't hesitate to contact me my PN or mail: Protected content

If you've any information for me about travelling and resting on my way from Hamburg to Cape Town i feel very happy for any idea.

Best regards

Hendrik

Hamburg Forum