Join now

Treadmill for sale (Hamburg)

Hello everyone,

I have a Reebok i-run treadmill for sale. It is hardly used it and is in very good condition. We want to sell it because we need the extra space.

The model number is RE- Protected content I bought it in Protected content . The original price was EUR 499. Its a convenient treadmill that you can fold away when not needed (see the pictures). It has different modes (you can set the distance, time, calories etc.) and very easy to use. The safety key is unfortunately broken but the treadmill still works with the key inside it. One of the pictures has a close up of the display and you can see bubbles on the display - that's because the original protective screen which came with the display is still in place.

I will also add a bonus rubber mat, which can be used as a base and reduces vibrations / noise.

So the offer is:

- The treadmill itself (in very good condition)
- A rubber mat for reducing noise/vibrations of the treadmill (also in very good condition)
- The original manual (in German)
- Original screw-tightners that came with the treadmill

All of this for EUR 279.

Let me know if you are interested and want to come and take a look at it. I stay in the Wandsbek area in Hamburg. You will need to pick it up and Protected content can take it down the stairs (I live on the second floor). I can lend a hand to take it down the stairs, if needed. The length is about Protected content and the width is about 72 cm.

If you are interested, I can send you pictures or you could come and take a look for yourself.

Hamburg Forum