Join now

Would you please help me with the Survey,thx a lot (Hamburg)

Dear Expat Spouse/Partner,

My name is Huimin and I am writing my master thesis on expatriates‘ trailing spouses/partners at the University of Göttingen, Germany. In particular, I am interested in the general living experiences of expatriate spouses/partners in the host location and what helps them adapt to the new country. For instance, I would like to find out about the role of cultural intelligence.
Expatriate spouses have not received much attention in the research on global mobility. Thus, I kindly ask for your support in this important endeavor. You can access our survey using this link:
Expat_Spouse_Survey_2019
This research is part of a project on expatriates and their spouses/partners conducted by my supervisor Dr. Sebastian Stoermer, University of Göttingen, Germany. Please be assured that any data collected is anonymous and will be treated with highest confidentiality. Further, the data will exclusively be used for research purposes, with no possibility to identify individual respondents.
If you have any questions regarding the project, please do not hesitate to contact me or my supervisor (details below). If you are interested in receiving a report of our key findings, you will have the option to request a report at the end of the survey. We will be happy to provide you with the report.
We made this a short survey, thus, taking around Protected content . If you happen to know other expatriate spouses/partners, please forward the survey link to them.
Thank you so much for your support and best wishes,
Huimin
Contact details:
Dr. Sebastian Stoermer/ Huimin Ding

Department of Human Resources Management and Asian Business
University of Göttingen
Platz der Göttinger Sieben 5
MZG 1.103
Protected content
Germany
Phone Protected content
Fax Protected content