Join now

Expat Survey (Hannover)

Hello everybody,

I am Hauke Hagena and work as a lawyer and tax consultant in Hannover at Lüders . Warneboldt & Partner ( Protected content ). I am also a member of the business network Pro Hannover Region ( Protected content ). Within this network we are thinking about how to support expats and facilitate their start in Hannover and surroundings.

In order to create such a Culture of Welcome for Expats in Hannover and surroundings, I am looking for expats who have already moved to Hannover and have also already signed an employment contract.

To give future expats support concerning their first steps in Hannover and surroundings, we would like to know about the needs and desires you had when you came here.

You could assist me in getting the required information. It would be great if you could fill out a short questionnaire which I would send you. After you returned this questionnaire, I would possibly like to contact you by email or phone for more detailed information, but just if you agree.

I would be glad to hear from you. You may contact me via internations.org or via E-Mail Protected content or Protected content .

Thanx in advance for your assistance!

Hauke.

Hannover Forum

Our Global Partners