Join now

Job Seekers (Hannover)

Views

For All Job Seekers:

Cameron GmbH, is currently seeking qualified applicants for many different positions. The company was founded in Protected content today has a staff of approximately 20,000 employees working at more than Protected content world-wide to supply products and solutions to all established oil, gas and process industry businesses. Cameron has been firmly rooted in Northern Germany for more than 45 years and the Celle region is the basis for a state-of-the-art development and manufacturing production site with a focus on applications for subsea distribution and production.

Being an American owned company the preferred language is English. All employees are required to speak English, with preference given to new hires who are native English speakers. All internal computer programs, communications and reporting are in either English and/or German language.

As one of the hiring managers for Cameron, please let me know if you are interested in any of the open positions listed on the website link below. You can either apply directly or send me your resume (CV) in an email and I will make the required application for you. If you have any friends or relatives who may be interested, please let them know of this opportunity as well. Cameron can also offer assistance with work and residency permits for anyone who is qualified to work and live in Germany.

Dive into the undiscovered – Show up at Protected content

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best Regards,

Robert Brunett
Supplier Manager
Subsea Systems
Cameron GmbH
Lückenweg 1
Protected content , Germany

Protected content

Hannover Forum