Join now

Please help fellow expats :) (Hannover)

Hi,
I am from the Uk, have a BA degree, studying my B2 in German and looking for work opportunities.

I am writing in the hope that someone on here may be able to suggest a company/ organisation I can contact as my many internet searches have not provided many options.

I was working as a Dance teacher with all ages and abilities in the Uk but I am struggling to find work here without being freelance. ( I have a BA degree and Post Graduate from a London dance school in teaching)
I have however also interests in Tourism and Travel. I completed a round the world 9 month trip in Protected content also involved some volunteer work with animals and people.
I have worked as a Camp manager for a children's holiday company for several years, which I really enjoyed. I have been involved with disability groups of children and adults.

I would enjoy any work in the above areas I just need to start contacting people. I am also open to where in Germany at this point in time.

I have also looked into Occupational therapy. I understand in the uk there is a 1 year course to become an Occupational therapy assistant but I can't find any equivalent position or course here in Germany. Does anyone have any knowledge of this? I have only been able to find 3 year courses which are not only too expensive for me but I also wish to be in work ASAP.

Any thoughts/ suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Hannover Forum