Join now

Apartment for rent in Ha Noi City (Hanoi)

Hi ,I am Nhung
I work for real estate company.
My Company provide brokerage services for a wide variety of real estate, including offices, villas, Apartment , Services Apartment (long-time and short-time ).
We could help you to find home. We are very knowledgeable about the different neighborhoods and homes all over Hanoi. We will help you through the whole process of negotiating a lease and getting set up with your new house or apartment. We have extensive experience working with expat families. This experience allows us the ability to negotiate contracts on your behalf. We will save you time and money and help you avoid headaches, depression, and anxiety. We try to match your requirements…
Free all services for you : see direct apartment,write contract,Register staying ,
Review transaction and legal documentation
Preparing necessary paperwork for tenant
We have apartments at many building in Hanoi : Keangnam -Pham Hung Str ,The Manor-Near Big C Garden , Mandarin - Near Grand Palza ,Indochina plaza -Xuan Thuy str,Cau Giay Dist,Sky city Tower-88 Lang Ha Str ,Đống Đa Dist,Hyundai Hillstate , Mulberry Lane ,Hoang Thanh Tower ,Star City , Mipec....
Contact me to know more detail : Ms Nhung : Protected content Email
Thank you for reading my post