Join now

Babysitter, Petsitter, and petwalker in HaNoi (Hanoi)

Dear family
My name is Nguyen Thanh Tu, 18 years old. Im studying International Bachelor Degree of Finance- Bank at National Economics University an looking for a job as babysitter, Petsitter or Petwalker. Here are some information abt me

1. As a babysitter

- Im a girl and i love kids
-Warm hearted and able to be consequen with kids if necessary
- Can cook VietNamese food, some kind of cake and a little knowledge about Western food
- Flexible and active, enjoys do things with kids
- Warm hearted and able to be consequent with kids if necessary
- I am sure that, i can keep your children far from dangerous things, situations. I can help them to take a shower if they are too young to do it, cook for them, help them do homework, play with them and make them happy.

2. As a petsitter or petwalker

- I love animal, i have 2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 bird and 2 chickens so, i know how to take care of pet. Im juz lookin their eyes or act, i know what do they want.
- I can clean their bed, take a shower for them, talk and play with them
- I don't have any problem if your pet is a spider, chameleon or some animal look a little scary.

So, if you need some one to take care of your kids after class, or in your busy time, if you need some one to play with your pet, give them a walk, juz call me and i'll be there < i have my own motobike>.

I live in HaNoi with my whole family, don't have to go out of city on holiday so, i even can work on holiday.

I'll be free from
8am to 11am < Mon to Wed>
6pm to 9pm < Mon to Fri>
All day on Sat and Sun

My contact:
home: Protected content
mob : Protected content
Mail: ThanhTu. Protected content