Join now

Best healthcare insurance in Vietnam (Hanoi)

Hi everyone,
If you living in Vietnam, you should have health insurance which allow you to check health and treat illness or accident in high quality hospitals such as Vietnam-French hospital, Vinmec International hospital...with direct billing.
I have been working for Liberty Insurance company which is a biggest US non-life insurance in Vietnam. So I can help me to get consultants to choose best health insurance for you and your family in Vietnam.
Liberty has designed special health insurance products for the Vietnam market which provide you a worry free day with a range of unique features and optional covers. Group & family discounts as well as many flexible benefit options will ensure we can meet your needs. Our healthcare insurance:
- Cover for both illnesses and accidents
- Medical examination and treatment in Vietnam or overseas
Protected content global medical assistance by International SOS
- Free annual medical check-up/ vaccination
- No limit on hospital services or number of hospitalization days
- Fully covering surgical expenses, oncology treatment, local ambulance services, organ transplant and nursing at home
- Emergency medical evecuation and repatriation in Vietnam or overseas
- No waiting period for special deseases
- No limit on number of doctor's visits or the cost of each doctor's visit
- Flexibe choices for hospitalization, outpatient, maternity care and dental benefits
- Transparent, fast and fair claims procedure
- 24/7 Customer Service Center
if you consider about healthcare insurance and have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me via email linh. Protected content ; Protected content and my mobile: Protected content Protected content
Thank you very much!