Join now

Clearance Sale for Books (Vietnam Residents Only) (Hanoi)

Hello everyone,

I'm having a clearance sale on a bunch of business and marketing books (check out the images attached). Here is the full list of what I have:

*Album Produced By by Bruce Kimmel
*All Marketers Tell Stories by Seth Godin
*Book the Business: How to Make Big Money with Your Book Without Even Selling A Single Copy by Adam Witty and Dan Kennedy
*Follow the White Rabbit by Mitch Miller
*How to Make Millions With Your Ideas by Dan Kennedy (2 copies)
*How to Success in Business by Breaking All The Rules: A Plan for Entrepreneurs by Dan Kennedy
*How to Think Like Da Vinci by Daniel Smith
*Loving What Is by Byron Katie
*Making Ideas Happen by Scott Belsky
*Methods of Discovery: Heuristics for the Social Sciences by Andrew Abbott
*Narconomics: How to Run a Drug Cartel by Tom Wainwright
*No B.S. Guide to Direct marketing for Non-Direct Marketing Businesses (2nd edition) by Dan Kennedy
*No B.S. Guide to Wealth Attraction for Entrepreneurs by Dan Kennedy
*No Rules: 21 Giant Lies About Success and How to Make it Happen Now by Dan S. Kennedy
*Pre-Suasion: A Revolutionary Way to Influence and Persuade by Robert Cialdini
*Speak to Sell: Persuade, Influence, and Establish Authority by Dan Kennedy
*Strange Tales from a Chinese Studio by Pu Songling
*The Business School for People Who Like Helping People (3rd edition) by Robert T. Kiyosaki
*The Creator's Code by Amy Wilkinson
*The Direct Mail Solution: A Business Owner's Guide to Building a Lead-Generating Sales-Driving Money-Making Direct-Mail Campaign by Craig Simpson with Dan S. Kennedy
*The Good Psychopath's Guide to Success by Kevin Dutton and Andy McNab
*The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
*The Ultimate Marketing Plan (4th edition) by Dan Kennedy
*Zero-Resistance Selling by Maxwell Maltz

NOTE: The authors Dan Kennedy and Dan S. Kennedy are the same person.

They are each 300,000 VND(+ Pay Pal transaction fee) + shipping&tracking within VN (Shipping a book from Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh tends to run about 70K VND which includes tracking, but obviously depends on the weight). The Pay Pal transaction cost is about 2%, but I will confirm this before you pay anything.

Warning: heavily underlined and dog-eared. Still, you can't get these English books anywhere in Da Nang. If you order by Amazon, you're looking at at least Protected content VND ($40 USD). Also, these books are probably the single most important books you'll ever read on marketing, business, and making money in your entire life. I stand by this conviction.

It's true that you could order most of these DIGITALLY (although some you can't) for less, but there's nothing that will make you more committed to reading til the end, cover to cover, like an actual physical, tangible book (if you're the type of person who doesn't read much). It's a real commitment.

Also, you can avail yourself of the accidental page-flips that happen with touch-sensitive screens.

And they are already here anyway in this country, so you might as well take advantage of their presence before they get purchased by people who are wealthy enough to snicker at the ridiculously cheap prices of these books. Choice is yours.

I'm selling these in 2 weeks max (deadline: August 4th, Protected content . After that, they go to the furnace. It doesn't matter to me anymore since I already scanned the parts that I needed and the knowledge is with me for the rest of my life.

If interested, email me: Protected content .

In the email, put the following information:

Subject title: Your books
Your Name:
Your Address in Vietnam:
Phone Number: Protected content
Book Title You Want:

Only send me an email if you are prepared to buy now and know for certain which books you want to buy. I will not wait around and I do not have time to help you make a selection. I also will not negotiate the price. They are all amazing books, in their own way, and worth their weight in gold as far as I can tell.

Here's how it works:
After I receive your personal information, I will first quickly confirm that I have received your email and that the book is either available or unavailable. After this email, I will find out the total cost for shipping to your address within the country Protected content VND + Pay Pal Transaction Fee + Standard Mail fee) and then email you again within Protected content days with the total price, along with my Pay Pal email address for you to send me the money.

Once I receive the money, I will confirm by email that I have received your money, supplying you with the transaction ID from Pay Pal. I will then go to the post office the following day and ship the book out (or in 2 days if it's a weekend) and email you one last time to confirm that the act was completed and provide you with the tracking number.

No refunds.

This is only for people in Vietnam who speak English or who would like to practice with more advanced English.

You've been warned that the book is heavily underlined and dog eared.

Email me soon before it all goes. I will not send any of this out

Hanoi Forum