Join now

Dear Els Teacher, (Hanoi)

My name is Mary_Manager of Academy Group. I really would like all of you_Good Els Teachers on over the world to consider Viet nam as your second hometown by having a long and stable job here.
If you really want to do that you must improve your teaching method, teaching profession and have Els Foreign Teachers Commudity teaching at Viet nam to help, support and share about current Jobs, Shopping, Entertaiment, renew visa, renting house or motorbike with reasonable price, difficulties in living and teaching for kids and adults in Viet nam.
So I would like to open the Foreign Teachers Commudity to gather all of you to become one unit group more and more powerful and the biggest community in Viet nam.
When you become members of our ACADEMY GROUP’s commudity, You will always have good and stable job, expenses in Viet nam are reasonal and cheap! But first, you must make sure you are really good teachers, you can help Vietnamese students speak English very fluently in very short time about 3 or 6 months.
Right now Els Foreign Teachers Commudity has online and offline meeting
- Monthly Online meeting on Skype
My skype name: Maryacademygroup
- Monthly Offline meeting
Who would like to be members in our commudity
Please contact with me by
My skype: Maryacademygroup or Marytran127
My email: Protected content or Protected content

Hanoi Forum

Our Global Partners