Join now

FIND OUT FOREIGNER TEACH ENGLISH IN HAI PHONG (Hanoi)

DESCRIPTION

Hi! My name is Nhung and I’m a sixteen years old girl from Hai Phong city, Vietnam ( South East - Asia)

I will take the IELTS test in December, Protected content . I really want to improve my English speaking skill quickly with a native English speaker so I have persuaded my parents to let me host a foreign volunteer.

All the cost of IELTS courses I had to pay by myself now I don’t have enough money to take courses of foreigner teacher. If I have IELTS certificate, I can win a scholarship because my parents can't afford to send me to a university of England. But I’m a studious person, I always try my best.

Now, I'm looking for a female (or male) volunteer who has a job in Hai Phong, Vietnam. I want a foreigner to STAY WITH ME in OCTOBER. We can exchange languages, cultures, food, and so on … Please, help me.

The most obvious benefit is that there is NO FEE - You can save an enormous amount of money not having to pay for meals or accommodation.

LANGUAGES SPOKEN
Vietnamese

TYPE OF HELP
- Live with host
- Practice English at least 2 hours every day with host

MY FAMILY AND ACCOMMODATION
- My family has 5 people: parents, sister, brother and me
- Homestay ( own room and share bathroom, access to the entire house)
- Friendly environment.
- Secured
- Wifi
- near supermarket, city centre, Cat Ba island, and Ha Long Bay,…

BENEFITS
- Don’t need to pay any money for food and accommodation
- Learn a new language : Vietnamese
- Live with Vietnamese people
- I can help you as a tour guide in Hai Phong, Quang Ninh, and Cat Ba.
- Taking part in traditional holidays with Vietnamese people: Tet, Mid – Autumn Festival, Buffalo-fighting festival, and so on…
- Meet new friends

Please help me and let me know if you have any questions

My phone number: Protected content

My email: Protected content

Hanoi Forum