Join now

For travellers! (Hanoi)

Hi everyone,

Firstly, I want to say Thank You to you for taking the time to read this topic.

Next, let me introduce a little about myself. My name is Linh, I'm in my 3rd year of University and living in Ha Noi.

As far as I'm concerned, most of the foreigners visit Viet Nam to know and understand more about our history and culture, about our lifestyle and of course, when it comes to Ha Noi, street food is the best! *smile*

The point is, when you come here and don't know any people over here, that's a little boring and you cannot discover how great my country really and truly is by yourself. That's why I'm always here to help all of you who want to discover Ha Noi and also Viet Nam. I hope you will have such a great trip and enjoy Ha Noi, and the people here as well, and just feel free to contact me if you need my help, I will show you around and help you whenever I can, no fee - no charge. I just simple want to help the foreigners know about Viet Nam and how friendly we are.
There are both positive and nagative aspects to most situation, and Viet nam is not exception, you will see good people and bad ones all over the world, but I truly hope you will only see all good people and have a great time in Viet Nam!

Finally, thanks again for spending your time reading this post.

Regards,
Linh

P/S: I can speak English quite fluently, and a little Chinese. And if anyone wants to learn Vietnamese, don't hesitate to contact me too! smile

Hanoi Forum

Our Global Partners