Join now

Fulltime, part-time babysitter/nanny in Hanoi

Hello parents,

My name is Catherine. 22 years old.I just graduated from my university and want to take a gap year before I start my professional career. I decided to do something easy & not too stressful instead of traveling as I think I had enough traveling in the last 6 months.

I worked as a babysitter for almost 2 years before. I babysat 2 Australian kids ( they are now 5 & almost 4. love them!!! ) until May Protected content . I had to quit to travel to the US for my program. that was the hardest thing I ever done, quit my fav job. I let 1 of my friend took over me since then. The kids are now part of my family as I'm part of theirs too. Just so you know, I can give you the reference from my ex-employer. I think it's more reliable than just me saying "I'm patient & great with kids" or something like that :)

Not only a babysitter, I'm willing to help you with your problems, like dealing with the bills collectors, translator when you needed ( even through phone calls like me & my ex-employer did ). I will also teach your kids Vietnamese & Vietnamese songs.

As I said before, I currently taking a gap year before starting my career so I can work full time, 7 days/week. I can also work during holiday. I'll let you know 3 days before if I need to take 1 or 2 days off. I'll also let you know 1 month before if I ever have to quit the job ( I'll also help you to find someone to takeover me )

Thanks for reading. Please email me at Protected content if you are interested.

Wish you & your little ones all the best