Join now

Hanoi Old Quarter Music Exchange [August 28, 2015]

Dear all,

We're searching for foreigner acoustic musicians who are in Hanoi and free to join in our Hanoi Old Quarter Music Exchange program end of this month in the Hanoi Old Quarter Cultural Exchanges Center 50 Dao Duy Tu str,

This is an exchange music performance between Vietnamese traditional musicians and the rest of the world:) if you're musicians or an acoustic player who can do improvisation and want to join in our unique program and is in Hanoi from now to end of this month, you are invited to our this program
the show is on August 28 from 7pm at the Hanoi Old Quarter Cultural Exchanges Center 50 Dao Duy Tu str, we'll have a rehearsal a day before on the 27th in the same place from 1pm to prepare for our official show next day then

please contact
Vu Nhat Tan
tel. Protected content
Protected content

when you're joining our this program and are my friends, you're invited to come to our Original Traditional Music Show (traditional acoustic music, no microphones and no amplifiers) in the same place of 50 Dao Duy Tu str, next Friday August 14 at 8pm, please look at the link below

Protected content

please text to my number or email me to confirm your coming at least a day before the show and you're free to entry, as the entry fee is 200k/person and limited seat to keep our real acoustic sounds in the room

Hope to hear back from you and please share this information to your friends when you can do it
My best
Tan

VuNhat Tan
Composer/Music Organizer
Electronic Music & Sound Artist
tel.+84. Protected content
vunhattangroup.com

Hanoi Forum

Our Global Partners