Join now

Invitation to GLOBAL VOLUNTEERING DAY 22/04 in HN (Hanoi)

Hello everyone,

I am Ngoc from Volunteer for Peace Vietnam Club (VPV club). II’m here and it’s cool in this big community.

I am sorry if this message bother you, but I am writing to ask for help from any foreign friends who are staying in Vietnam, or going to spend time in Hanoi, Vietnam in this week and next week.

Our VPV club is going to hold Global Volunteering Day (GVD), one half-day event on 22nd April Protected content about Protected content in Hanoi. GVD aims at the world of no-cultural barrier, where many different cultures stay close, share and exchange best things about each other. We also hold GVD in order to give Vietnamese students the chance to interact directly with volunteering opportunities and volunteering working from many organizations in Vietnam.
Especially, the event is for fund raising for project ““Let’s go to school” – the building primary school project in Son La province – a poor and mountainous province in the north of Vietnam.

So, we really hope that you can join and be a representative of your countries. Right here in the event, you can meet many Vietnamese students, tell us interesting stories about your cultures or your journeys, listening about Vietnam stories and finally sharing with us the happiness of poor children in Son La, who are wishing everyday of a better and nearer school next year.

If you are interested in this event, feel free to contact me via email Protected content .

For Vietnamese friends, It’s great if you are a participant in the event. Please Register here : Protected content .

Thank you so much for reading.

P.s: Here is Link GVD held in Protected content , if you want to know more but they're all in Vietnamese :D

• In VTC 10: Protected content
Protected content

Dân trí newspaper:
Protected content

Tiền phong online newspaper:
Protected content

SVVN online newspaper:
Protected content

Hanoi Forum

Our Global Partners