Join now

Like home apartment - $450/110sqm - Hanoi

Hola,

I struggled to find an apartment in Barcelona that need to make me feel like home for even several months. And I still miss it with tiny balcony look down a small alley where children flocking to school every morning and peach trees blossom brightly every spring. I miss every thing about that apartment, smiley neighbors and the surroundings that contribute to a “home” feeling.

So if you are an expat like I used to, don’t care if the apartment is 6km away from the Guom Lake center Protected content by metro in my case), not afraid of any annoying things about neighborhood that regularly happens here in Vietnam but still see them as funny adorably positives, and have a “care about nature” soul. This apartment and you might fit.

Add: Located in the 2nd floor of a old -Hanoi- style building (apartment is renovated), fresh vendor market 150m away. Just 1 km from any modern facilities: swimming pool, 3 cinemas for various time options jaja, at least 2 big shopping malls, etc. When you access main big road from apartment, only drive 5km to West lake and one more km to Guom lake. Easy access to any location from there actually.

Wonder how the apartment is?
Protected content in total. 20sqm for yard
+ 2 bedrooms: 1 big, 1 small but both have king size beds and working stations. Smaller one has open view window. 2 wardropes.
+ 1 greeny bathroom
+ 1 big kitchen with cooker, instant boiler, water filter, big one side fridge, many bowls and dishes.
+ Dining room is just next to kitchen with long table
+ Nice and comfy leather sofa in the living room. Lovely balcony view with lots of tree and flower pots from there. Especially please plug on 3 lanterns that I bought from Hoi An in the balcony then enjoy a cup of tea or coffee at twilight or at night.
+ Wifi
+ Washing machine

Long-term rent as I moved to my parents in law’s house.
Who might be interested, feel free to contact for photos or visit:

Protected content
Protected content viber/zalo/imess
Muchas gracias!!!

Hanoi Forum