Looking for Full time and Part time ESL teachers (Hanoi)
We are Langmaster – the biggest English Community in Vietnam. We focus on training English listening, speaking and communicating skills. We are creating a community of professional native English teachers. At the moment, we are looking for full time/part time native English teachers who would like to work in the evenings in Hanoi and who really want to have a long cooperation with us.
- Be native English speakers (from England, Australia; U.S.A (is preferred)).
- Have a university degree.
- Have a TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or DELTA certificate.
- Have at least 6 months teaching experience in ESL.
- Be active, enthusiastic.
- Willing to work with adults.
- Willing to work in a dynamic and enjoyable education environment.
- Willing to teach English with “active and crazy way”.
- Be able to adapt new cultures.
- Get aquainted with many others.
- Work in a really dynamic environment.
- Have the chance to take part in International workshops.
- Have the chance to develop personal value.
- Salary: negotiated.
How to apply:
For further information, please contact:
Ms. Hanh: Protected content
Email: Protected content or Protected content .
Langmaster’s head office: No 27, Doan Ke Thien Street, Mai Dich Ward, Cau Giay District.