Join now

Moving service in Hanoi

You need to move to a new place and have stuff need to move?

You don’t have a vehicle to move?

Some stuff are also too heavy/bulky for you to carry alone?

Let’s help you on this!

We will carry the packed stuff, put onto our vehicle and bring to your new place. We will carry them to your room/apartment for you. We also can arrange for you to sit on the moving vehicle and move with us if you would like to. Sitting on tuk tuk may not comfortable, but at least you don’t have to pay extra to book grab/uber/taxi and you and the stuff can come to the new place at the same time, and it’s very convenient.

* How to proceed?

Send us an email/message with:

+ Pictures of ALL stuff you want to move. We have right to charge you higher than what agreed OR refuse to move stuff not in pictures.

+ your current address and new address. Please state clearly which floor are you in at both places and each place has elevator or not!

+ do you need help with packing? Do you need to borrow our bags/boxes or not?

+ do you want to sit on the tuk tuk and move with us or not? If not, how do you commute there? Grab/uber/taxi or drive your motorbike along? This will help us to inform our moving people. Sometime they may drive faster or slower than you.

+ what time of what day do you want to start?

+ your phone number.

+ other requests.

We will get back to you: we are available to help you or not, if not, how can we adjust time. If yes, we will send you a quotation.

* Our price depends on:

+ Distance: between your old and new house, and if you live at a too far away place, also depend on distance from our place to your place.

+ Stuff to carry: quantity and how bulky/heavy they are. For example: if you have a mattress which is not foldable, we will need two people to carry, instead of one, so the price will be higher.

+ Having elevator or not: if we have to carry your stuff to the fifth floor of a house without elevator, it will be different with carry by elevator.

+ Time of moving: the traffic might not affect much the price. Here is an example: you move into Royal city, and Royal city doesn’t allow moving stuff via lobby/ground in the day time, and if you want to move in the day time, we need to hire extra vehicle to move via basement, and we will count this into the price.

* Notes:

+ The earlier you send us request about moving (and accept our offer), the better it is. Our moving people have work regularly and last minute-request is usually risky. (I think you know it, this is just a reminder).

+ If you live in places which are strict about moving stuff in-out such as Royal city, please make sure you have permit to bring the stuff in-out before we come to help you to move.

+ Our moving people don’t speak English. I am not on site with the move, I will help to communicate via phone only. When the moving people arrive, they will call me and I will call you. Please come out to meet them!

+ Some addresses in Hanoi can be very confusing. If your address is hard to find, please help us to describe it the best.

+ Due to traffic is unpredictable, we only can promise to be at your old place in a range of time, for example: 9-9.30, not a specific time.

Moving service in Hanoi is one part of Errand running service in Vietnam, you can visit and contact us here: Protected content
Protected content
Email: Protected content

* Our performance: From Nov 9, Protected content to Mar 16, Protected content , we have helped 12 Clients to move successfully.

A short video about our work:
Protected content

Hanoi Forum