Join now

Nice apt or rooms with lakeview in int'l environ (Hanoi)

I own 92m2 private APT = 2 bedrooms Protected content + 1 kitchen Protected content + 1 living room Protected content + free in-house bike parking + nearby car parking + party/BBQ hosting terrace with magnificent view * in a new purpose-built tower that are quiet, clean, brightened with natural light, very windy, frontage=6 m, near water park, Ciputra mall with clear vast view of west lake in Tay Ho district.

Fresh and very strong breezes from West Lake that to my surprise once blew my heavy flower pot off its desk down to be smashed on the ground if you forget to close windows in your absence on windy days.

Panoramic view through windows overseeing west lake, lotus ponds, Sedona, Fraser... The main ave is just 25 meters away making accessibility very convenient but minimally affected by noise given all window openings are eastward toward the lake.

Cable television, telephone, ADSL wifi internet, solar and electrical hot water, kitchen cabinets, wardrobe, washing machines, LCD tv, furniture, refrigerator, 2way air cons, bed, desks and typists chair, sofa, autolit lamp...you can finish the list as I can't remember them all.

There are 5 foreign tenants on various levels here momentarily that very seldom see one another (unless they would like to) due to max privacy embedded in design. You can independently go in and out at Protected content at night waiting ZERO second without inconveniencing anyone provided you have a security coded 60m-range remote control key and individual keys. There is also a motion sensitively activated surveillance cameras and recording headset but now turned off as we caught no fish (thieves) after years of having it operational.

Ample terrace: Open-sky terrace on the top floor has a Protected content panoramic view overseeing water park, west lake surface, lotus pond, Quang An expat compound, Thang Long Bridge, Red River, Sheraton Hotel, Ciputra, Golden Westlake..) where you can relax, exercise, hold Banquet, BBQ, mid autum party. Free use.

Basement: The basement of the house can accommodate up to 20 bikes. Free use. Secured car parking is 50m away for as cheapeast as $30/month.

Peripheral services: Taxi fleets nearby can come at Protected content notice. Restaurants, cafeteria, fitness centre, aerobic for female, belly dance, pharmacies, copier/typist, law office, health clinics, gas stations, minimarts and wet markets are available in walking radius. Tennis court is 70m away. Jogging track around westlake is 200m away. Multiple choices of swimming pools. My favorite is the Morning star pool which is 50m long fronting the lake but you can go to the nearer one in Ciputra. No hour restriction meaning you can swim all day for the price of 2 hours.

Air quality in this area is like in the Mediterranean unlike in Hoan Kiem, Dong Da or Hai Ba Trung districts where density of population, traffic and construction is so high with much less trees, water surface, and greenery than this area enjoys. You can save your AC fm working due to strong breezes that blow throughout the day fm the lake.

There is also separate and quiet office space equipped with office desks and chairs, lockers, filing cabinet, large plasma screen, printer, Protected content WUXGA resolution projector, Protected content screen, cassette player to display presentation to up to 20 people simultaneously in this same bldg.

Rent is reduced to Protected content >=2 year term; Protected content 1-2 years and $600 for short-term. It was Protected content reduced. I am not a professional broker/stickler to be able to stay abreast of market moves so please correct me if the numbers are slightly low or gently high but i do believe the numbers are reasonable. I may adjust if you are reasonable and fact-based but would not if you selfishly squiz. Promise to give you best value among all comparables. Just text or call me Protected content in advance before you come. I prefer sms and phone calls to email as I do not check mail often but email is acceptable. My number is Protected content

Hanoi Forum