Join now

REACH and the EM Hair Salon (Hanoi)

Good morning fellow Expats,

My name is Colin, I’m 23 years old and I’m from The Netherlands. Currently I’m working in Hanoi at a local NGO called REACH. I’ve been working and living in Hanoi for a little more than one month now. And I have to say that I fell in love with this city and its people. I will be working here for 1 more month, but wish I could stay here longer. It’s nice to meet you all!

Please let me tell you something about REACH and one of their Social Enterprise initiatives, the EM Hair Salon (located in the Ba Dinh District). REACH is a local NGO who’s primary goal is to provide disadvantaged youth with an working education. Besides providing a few hundred students with a working education each year, REACH also consist of a social enterprise initiative called EM Hair Salon. EM is located in the BA Dinh district and 100% of all profits are spend to support REACH and to help disadvantaged young women and girls to study at REACH.

So if you’re looking for a hairdresser to get a haircut, to get your hair dyed, curled or straightened? Or if you are living or travelling through Hanoi and looking for a place to get your hair done, please check out EM hair salon. By getting a haircut at EM hair salon you will not only experience great care of your hair and amazing results, but you will also support young students in pursuing their dream to become hairdressers.

We are very pleased to say that we’ve had a lot of very positive and great reviews from both our Vietnamese and Expat customers. Please check out our REACH website and our EM hair salon Facebook page for these reviews, shared customer stories, photos, pricelists and customer reviews of EM hair salon. Below you can find a link to our Facebook page and the official REACH website.

Thank you for reading this and we hope to see you in the future! ?

Protected content

Protected content

Hanoi Forum

Our Global Partners