Join now

Teaching Jobs and Business Opportunities (Hanoi)

Views

Hi, I'm from Denver, Colorado--visiting SE Asia on an assignment for a few months. I'm presently here in Hanoi till June 12th and was looking at teaching jobs--open positions here. I'm also very interested in business opportunities here in Hanoi. Also very interested in NGO related work and Social Enterprises as well.

I have extensive business experience having worked in the corporate world--for IBM, Lexmark and Sara Lee in the United States. For the past 12 years, I changed careers and went into teaching public school at the secondary level in the U.S. I'm certified from my home state, highly qualified, multi-lingual, and experienced. Have also taught elementary as well as young adults and professionals. I have excellent references and they are available upon request--besides graduate and undergraduate degrees.

If you know of any job leads or possible business opportunities, please kindly let me know. Your input, suggestions, leads, assistance would be appreciated indeed!

If you'd like to meet in person or schedule an appt. please kindly let me know. Thanks and have a productive week, RK

Hanoi Forum