Join now

Top 10 must see places in vietnam (Hanoi)

1. Ha noi Capital 2 days (Ancient name: "Thang Long" that mean Take Off Dragon - Old Quarter Recover, Water Puppet Show, Street Delicious Foods, Cheap Fresh Bia, City View Cofee (not to be missed), Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, his stilt house and an ancient one pillar pagoda, Temple of Literature, the first university in Vietnam....)
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

2. Sapa 3 days (A foggy mountain town up in the north vietnam - trek and homestay, step rice fields in the valley)
"I can't even begin to explain how beautiful Sapa and the surrounding area is. The pictures don't really do it justice but the view was absolutely spectacular, such a welcomed contrast to the dingy streets of Hanoi." ( Protected content )
And then, if you have time you could recover Lao Cai’s top ten beautiful mountains
Protected content

3. Ha long bay 3 days (a World Natural Heritage site in northern Quang Ninh province: Beach, Cruise, Boat trip to more than 1,600 limestone islands and islets, visiting the fish farm, limestone rocks, caves)
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

4. Hue 3 days (Old King's Palace, The Imperial and Forbidden City Purple, Royal Tombs, Royal Threater Dances,Thien Mu Pagoda, music on the river...)
If you're in Hue you gotta go to the Imperial City. It's a large place with many things to see and do. This place is massive. You will need a map and a lot of time to see everything. You can visit all the palaces with their many royal quarters. The place built in Protected content served as Vietnam's capital until Protected content . ( Protected content )
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

5. Hoi an 3 days (a World Cultural Heritage site in the central region: historic market town, with lovely people)
Since returning to the states, the number one question people seem to ask is: “What was your favorite place?” It’s an impossible question to answer and it makes me sound like a liar- because my answer changes with my mood. But if I had to pick a favorite stop today, it might be Hoi An, Vietnam. ( Protected content )

Hanoi Forum

Our Global Partners