Join now

Visa agent for rush job? (Hanoi)

My B-3 Visa expired. No excuses, it's my problem anyhow.

Am thinking of sending the passport on a bus to MY DINH. Would that work, or should I

a) go straight to Immigration in my province


b) call them?

My employer had promised to take care of this - and it didn't happen. Plan c) would be heading to HAN airport.

Q: Can someone recommend an agent for such a rush job? Or a solution?

Thanks a lot!


Hanoi Forum