Join now

Authentic layers Research Consultant Havana

Hi all,

I am currently in my Master Culture, Organization and Management and will conduct research from March - July in Cuba. I am interested in the concept 'Development' . We must be aware of the differences in interpretation regarding the Economic Development. I will study the differences in opinion and motivation within the Cuban organization with mostly Cuban employees.

To find answers I intend to conduct research within an international organization. I prefer an organization that is not (yet) dedicated to Western commercial goals and chooses to maintain its authenticity. You may ask yourself what that means. It means that you and your colleagues prefer a workplace where they have the opportunity to determine their route in this global project that interests us all. With my experience, devotion and enthusiasm I am ready to lead this project and to assist you and your colleagues in staying true to the current company values while seeking growth in a new developing market.

Are you looking for a driven professional with a hands - on mentality and a social, accurate team -player that looks into details without losing the focus? I am your new colleague!

Have a look at my eCV : Protected content
I look forward answering your questions!

Thanks in advance!!
Best,
Rochelle

Havana Forum