Join now

Moving to Cuba November 2016 (Havana)

Hi all. I am from London, uk and will be moving with my Cuban partner of 7 years and sons who will be 1 and 2 late next year to Havana. We have a lot to do before then! Firstly i need to have a baby in April! We also need to get all our documents sorted. We should probably get married as I'm assuming it will be much easier for legal reasons than partner status? We need to ship everything over- maybe including a car also? We need to sell my partners house in Cojimar and buy one in Vedado or Mirarmar (if you know of any gems let me know please!). And then get ourselves over there, enrol my son in kidergaten and start up a business! We will be looking to set up business in the media industry- mostly photography and film and if we are lucky and find some investors we would also like to start ourselves up in real estate. Know of any potential investors anyone?!) Anyway, so there's a bit about myself and I would love to meet up with international people. Any tips and advice on any of the above moving steps would also be great if you have some! Please get in touch via the forum or via message! Also are there any regular meetups over there? Festive wishes! Rebecca

Havana Forum

Our Global Partners