Join now

Documentary Film Fixer (Heidelberg)

Views

Hello! I am the producer for a documentary, and we are shooting in the area around Heidelberg (Neckargemünd and Neckarzimmern) August Protected content 3. I'm looking for a fixer, which means being savvy, resourceful, creative-problem solver, and reliable. A fixer acts as a scout, helps me with logistics (housing, transportation), translate for us (German-English), acts as a local expert, and would have a very flexible schedule during those dates. The work would only be part-time during those dates. It's unpaid, but we provide food, transportation, and the opportunity to learn about documentary filmmaking. The crew is small - me, the director, and our shooter. The documentary follows three young adults from China with physical disabilities for three years, and two of our characters are going to Germany through a program. It's their first time outside of China, so it's critical for us to film their experience and reflections during this time. If you are interested or want to learn more, please email me at Protected content . I'm looking for someone to start working with me immediately, to help out before we arrive. Thanks!

Heidelberg Forum