Join now

43 square meter,1-2 room, flat by the sea for rent (Helsinki)

Hi,
For work reasons I am moving to Copenhagen, Denmark, and I’m looking for someone to sublease my wonderful flat to, initially from the 1 November Protected content the 1 August Protected content . Depending on the situation in August the lease can be extended or transferred.

The flat
The flat is 43 square meters excluding a big loft of about , high ceilings, wooden floors, double high windows and lots of them. The view is towards a large garden courtyard. It is situated on the fourth floor and has a fresh open plan (listed as 1 room but in practice 2 rooms). The kitchen includes a breakfast bar. There is a sauna, parking and bikestorage available in the yard. . The address is Pitkäsillanranta 15A and the rent is Protected content cold. I will need the same amount of security that I have paid in (two months’ rent) that will be paid back when the flat is returned in the same condition it was leased. The flat will be partially furnished. I will be in Helsinki on the 26.10 so then I can show any interested people around. If this doesn't suit you let me know and we can come up with something!

Area

The flat is situated by the water and the area is quiet, just across from the Bothanical Garden (the front door leads you straight onto the pier), but around the corner, just 2 minutes away,is the Hakaniemi market square and the Markethall. The city center is only 10 min walk away, the scenery of Töölö Bay and the bars, pubs and shops of Kallio right next door. There are stores (including the large Sokos and S-market) right next to the flat.

Local transport
The metro, trams 1, 1A, 3B, 6, 7A and 9 as well as a multitude of busses (including all airport buses) stop at the Hakaniemi square. It takes 10 minutes to walk to the Central railway station and all local and long distance trains.

In case you would be interested please contact me by e-mail or phone (my details can be found below).

Best regards,

Jannica Haldin
E-mail: Protected content
Phone: Protected content

Helsinki Forum