B2B Project Manager, Pan-European Events located in Helsinki
Interested in being in daily contact with top level executives of the largest European and global companies? This is your opportunity!
Project Manager's main duty is to commit top decision makers from European countries to invitation-only events. You make this happen by researching their investment needs and future trends based on which you create the event agenda. Part of your job is to find and commit the most interesting Keynote speakers for the program.
We are looking for:
- A genuine "can-do" attitude with a sales oriented approach to any given task.
- Ability and motivation to communicate with CXO-decision makers mainly on the phone and through e-mail
- Approximately Protected content of relevant work experience, such as sales or customer service
- Previous experience in the B2B-field is an advantage
- Excellent communication, multitasking and IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Fluent English language skills and at least 1 other European language such as German, Spanish, Italian or French
- Previous experience from different European markets is an advantage
Why choose a career at Management Events?
- See the video: What's it like to work at ME? Protected content
- Get to work with a unique business concept and influence your own earning level.
- Be part of the culture, where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets!
- We offer a thorough training in our international ME Academy at the start of your employment. We also provide you with continuous training and self-development opportunities on your ME career path.
- Join the international growth organization with plenty of opportunities! ME has been awarded several times as one of the Best Places To Work in Europe (by Great Place to Work Institute).
Do you have the passion and persistence to reach your goals? Challenge yourself!
Send us your application, CV and salary request in English via Protected content