Join now

British citizen is searching for a job in Finland. (Helsinki)

My name is Ryan Butterfield and I am a 25 year old Ski Technician from Scotland.
I gained my Ski Technician Qualification by Salomon in Protected content . From the age of 17 I moved to Austria in order to build up a career in the Mountain sports industry. I started out by helping around in Mountain Chalets until I was 18 which was the age I was able to start mountain guiding. The first ski company I worked for sent me to England and France in order to train me up and get my Qualifications from Salomon which has enabled me to work in the rentals and service workshops. I have then went on to work for an ex world champion ski racer in one of his family owned ski shops who has shared his techniques and knowledge with me in the ski industry. Having worked in Austria for several years I have improved my German language and am able to deal with German speaking customers and give them advice on ski rentals and services. I arrived in New Zealand September Protected content travelled around for the summer months waiting for the winter season to arrive which then I undertook a managers role in a well established ski shop in Methven, Mt Hutt village for the Protected content season.
This autumn I move to Finland to spend there 1 year, and I am searching for a job. I am passionate about sharing my knowledge and skills with new people as well as learning and improving to build up a steady career within this industry.

Contact information: e-mail: Protected content