Join now

CULTURE & BUSINESS IN FInland Horror! or Terror? (Helsinki)

Views

CULTURE & BUSINESS IN FInland Horror! or Terror?

Today i published wealthability e-book with 5 months e-learning included.

The online store HOLVI called me on the phone. They said there have been complains of people, claiming that my book and training are a scam.

Who could do this ?

I posted it only in my blogs and networks in FB. It means a very private network where people register only if are interested.

Whom ever did this complain is very close to my network.

Which ever consumer officers, police or lawyers can ask for a verification of the content. A Protected content self learning program, which also included a bonus for e-learning

The claims were that the LOGO was esoteric, and that the title "wealthability" would be eventually a network marketing or any other financial product.

Where from this people find that ideas?

The text was clearly published:

E-Learning program for self learning, Protected content , PDF, including trainings, and others...

If this kind of systematic attacks continue, within my own network, what does it mean?

As a trainer i can teach what ever i want to teach, the training program has a serious content, and is based on my own research. The star, is a nordic star symbol of an ancient culture which does not have to create fear to any person.

IF PEOPLE DOES NOT TAKE THE TIME TO READ, RESEARCH OR COMMUNICATE WITH THE AUTHOR, IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM!

I am learning about Finns in Finland, the shadows within their own hearts are scarry! But this is an issue not only from Finns, every one around the world has those shadows. Now i would like to meet the person who did this complains or invite him. her to ask for a public interview

Helsinki Forum

Our Global Partners